As a new blogger, I am so excited to have been nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers Award. I am determined to stay health and share what I’ve learned over the past year to increase mental health awareness and end the stigma💜
This is really quite simple: first, I thank the person that nominated me, and then I nominate and pass on the award to 11 bloggers that I consider fit the criteria. This is a fantastic way that we recognise bloggers who may otherwise fly under the radar, unnoticed.
Additionally, the person that nominated me has given me 11 questions to answer, which I will do below. I will then come up with 11 questions that those nominated by me are to complete and post when they nominate their bloggers!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations
Gratitude & Appreciation
I want to acknowledge and say a big thank you to Beth for considering and nominating me for this award! I hope you will check out her blog and share with others one of her posts that inspires you.
1. Beth Gray, https://twitter.com/beth18g you can see her nomination & response here: https://panutopia.blog/2019/10/14/sunshine-bloggers-award/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
1. When did you start blogging? 💜In the summer of 2019.
2. What is your writing inspiration? 💜My experiences with seasonal affective disorder and anxiety led me to learn more about self care, yoga and meditation.
3. If you had one wish, what would it be? 💜 I would wish that everyone a “a person” to go to on their difficult days.
4. Are you a full-time writer/blogger? No. I blog as a hobby and to spread positivity into the universe.
5. What is your favourite music? 💜 Country – you cant beat the emotions that come from a country artist like @BradPaisley
6. If you could travel in a time machine where would you go? 💜I wouldn’t go too far…only back a few decades to the 80’s so I could rock some tight jeans, side bangs and listen to Glass Tiger.
7. Would you ever bungee-jump or sky-dive? 💜 No Way!! Too much adrenaline required!
8. Name your favourite dessert. 💜 Hands down creme brûlée
9. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a friend/relative, watch a movie, or read? 💜 I would choose to curl up on the couch in my PJs with some hot chocolate to watch a romantic comedy.
10. Who is your hero? 💜 My dad will always be my hero.
11. Three random facts. 💜I have 4 kids, I’m allergic to nuts and I am a bowling fiend.
I would like to nominate the following 1️⃣1️⃣ bloggers and their blogs:
1. Amanda Burnett: (http://itsamandaburnett.com)
2. Melissa Steginus: (http://melissasteginus.com)
3. Jen: (https://linktr.ee/Diffusingthetension)
4. Han: (https://twitter.com/SH_creativemess)
5. Soph: (http://www.girlvsworldblog.com)
6. Rhiannon (https://www.rhiannaolivia.com/on-wanting-an-uncomplicated-life/)
7. Hazel: (http://thepatchworkfox.com)
8. Lynn Crilly (http://www.lynncrilly.com)
9. Nicole: (https://www.ItsNicoleCarman.com)
10. Valerie: (https://valarieward.com/)
11. Sarah Fader: (http://www.sarahfader.com)
Getting to know these bloggers:
To help you get to know these bloggers, here are the 11 questions that I have for them:
1. What is your astrological sign?
2. Where was your last vacation?
3. What is your favourite quote?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. How has blogging impacted your life?
6. Have you ever been nominated for and/or won other blogging awards?
7. Do you have a 9 to 5 job other than blogging?
8. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
9. Which season do you look forward to the most?
10. What advice would you give your 18 year old self?
11. What is your go to comfort food?
Thanks again to Beth for her kind nomination! I hope you enjoy exploring these blogs and find value in these blog posts that are full of great ideas, information and tips to help us live our best life!
One thought on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
Aww thanks so much for nominating me! That’s so nice of you. I’d totally try skydiving though haha. It would be scary but I’d love to try it one day.
Comments are closed.